Digital Thesis Room >
The DTheses site is Athabasca University's institutional repository for Theses and Dissertations. It is a digital library system that uses open source DSpace software to
- theses and dissertations from students;
- technical, descriptive, and rights metadata and assign persistent identifiers;
- metadata and documents and deliver them via the Web, with necessary access controls; and
- large-scale, stable, and managed long-term storage archives.
About Dspace Software
- DSpace was jointly developed by the MIT Libraries and Hewlett-Packard Company, and was funded by HP through invent@MIT--the HP-MIT Alliance. It is used by more than 150 education institutions world wide.